Penny - Hide and Seek Champion

10:06 AM Unknown 1 Comments


Hi, I'm Penny!



 I'm a 2 year old Dachshund, but I'll be 3 in September! Now, before we get any further, I need to clear some things up with you hoomins. It's not pronounced dash-hound. It has never been that way. We are proud German puppers, and we pronounce it dock-sund. Anyway...


I'm currently competing in the Rio Doggo Olympics! My sport of choice is Hide and Seek, and as you can see, I am very good at it. Sometimes my Mom doesn't even know I'm there when she gets into bed, or sits on the couch, that's how good I am! It's a pretty easy sport to compete in for long dogs like me.The trick is to burrow down really deep into the blankets or pillows, and lay perfectly still. Sometimes I forget about my little nosey though...


Looks like it's time to get back to training! I wanna get that Gold Doggo Medal  this year, so I have to be on top of my game! Thanks for stopping in to say hi!

1 comment: