Eddie - Fashion Model

5:40 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Hi, I'm Eddie!



I'm a 4 year old Staffordshire Bull Terrier, but the DNA papers my Mom got say that I'm part Australian Sheppard too! I know you can't really tell, but it's true. I'm currently attending the Canine Arts College to study modeling and fashion design, and let me tell you, I love every minute!


I get to design and create amazing new pieces of pupper fashion, then model them. I have a book of my fashion modeling photography coming out next year, but I still have a few more outfits to finish before then! Sewing can be hard on little paws, so I have to take lots of breaks.Look, here's one of my spectacular Christmas looks I modeled two years ago.


Here's one of my more outdoorsy looks. Note the lilac tones in the vest. I made sure that the color would accentuate my brindle! This was definitely one of the more fun photo shoots! 


This is my latest sporting design. I just love how crisp the lines are against my fur. It really slims a dog down! Anywho, seems I'm going to be late for my next photoshoot, so I gotta go!


0 comments: